Special Fall Sale
This is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and lavishly illustrated guide and history all the medals and ribbons of the U.S. Armed Forces from Revolution to today. It traces the history of United States medals from the Revolution to The Global War on Terror. It is a beautifully illustrated guide unlocking the secrets of how to identify a veteran’s awards and details on how to obtain and how to display these medals that honor the soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen, and coastguardsmen who earned them. Every medal, unit award and ribbon only award is shown in order of Precedence with detailed color illustrations to include criteria, symbolism, and history.
- Individual detailed color plates of all Armed Forces medals and ribbons.
- All Military decorations and service medals from 1775 to present.
- Commonly presented Foreign awards and UN medals.
- Complete displays of Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force, and Coast Guard ribbons in the correct order with all devices.
- All military Medals from the Revolution to the Global War on Terror.
- Detailed information on how to identify and claim veterans awards plus examples of how to display awards for all services and wars.
- Full-color guide to correct wear of medals, ribbons, by active duty, reserves, and veterans.
- Size: 81/2” x 11”, Full color in hardcover and softcover, 232 pages
- Click here to see video review: https://medalsofamericapress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=116818&action=edit#