U.S. Coast Guard Medals Books
Books, posters & DVD of medals, badges, insignia & patches for the US Coast Guard.
MILITARY MEDALS OF AMERICA
An Illustrated History
This is the most comprehensive, up-to-date and lavishly illustrated guide and history all the medals and ribbons of the U.S. Armed Forces from Revolution to today. It traces the history of United States medals from the Revolution to The Global War on Terror. It is a beautifully illustrated guide unlocking the secrets of how to identify a veteran’s awards and details how to obtain and how to display these medals that honor the soldiers, sailors, marines, airmen and coastguardsmen who earned them. Every medal, unit award and ribbon only award is shown in order of Precedence with detailed color illustrations to include criteria, symbolism and history.
- Individual detailed color plates of all Armed Forces medals and ribbons.
- All Military decorations and service medals from 1775 to present.
- Commonly presented Foreign awards and UN medals.
- Complete displays of Army, Navy, Marine, Air Force and Coast Guard ribbons in correct order with all devices.
- All military Medals from the Revolution to the Global War on Terror.
- Detailed information on how to identify and claim veterans awards plus examples of how to display awards for all services and wars.
- Full color guide to correct wear of medals, ribbons, by active duty, reserves and veterans.
- Size: 81/2” x 11”, Full color in hardcover and softcover, 232 pages
Softcover Book $9.95
U.S. Military Ribbon Wear Guide
Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force & Coast Guard
The first complete full color illustrated guide for U.S. Army military ribbon and medal wear on officer and enlisted male and female uniforms. Army military ribbons and attachments wear are illustrated in easy to follow detail with numerous color examples. A unique color chart shows the correct order for every Army ribbon and current multi service ribbon wear for soldiers who have served in other branches of the service (USMC, Navy, USAF and USCG). This ribbon and medal wear guides show Army ribbons devices and how they are worn on ribbons and medals. All current ribbons are shown with all possible attachments and devices. Additional charts show where all ribbons go on various uniforms to include wear of full size medals and miniatures medals. A bonus addition is a current Armed Forces Medal chart. Most complete guides ever printed. Size: 81/2” x 11” . 24 pages
- Ribbon Charts for: Current Order of Precedence, Multi Service ribbons and Unit awards; 1861 to Present and WW II to Present,
- Complete full-color reference of Army ribbons devices and attachments
- Great reference for all Active Duty Soldiers and Reserve, veterans and veteran’s families,
- Softcover size: 8 1/2” x 11”, 24 pages