U.S. Marines Medals Books
Books, posters & DVD of medals, badges, insignia & patches for the US Marines.
Marine Awards and Insignia
The most comprehensive and well illustrated book ever published on United States Marine Corps awards and insignia. It not only traces the history of the Marine Corps through its military awards and insignia but provides a comprehensive description of veteran’s awards for each major conflict. There is an extraordinarily helpful section on how to determine Marine veteran’s medals and insignia as well as how to obtain the medals and a beautiful chapter of the book on how to display the medals for each conflict. All Marine decorations and service medals along with their history, variations and award criteria are presented to include the attachments and devices . A remarkable series of easy to use ribbon charts along with uniform examples show the correct wear of USMC awards.. Marine shoulder sleeve insignia from World War II as well as commonly presented foreign medals. NATO and United Nations medals are well illustrated. . Printed in the USA and beautifully bound.
See the video review – https://youtu.be/AW4lazeY1a0
- Color plates of all Marine Corps medals and ribbons.
- Foreign awards and UN medals.
- Complete set of Marine ribbons in correct order with all attachments and devices.
- All Marine insignia including World War II shoulder patches.
- Descriptions of service ID badges, aiguillettes shoulder cords, etc.
- A guide to correct wear of medals, ribbons, insignia and badges by active duty Marines and veterans.
- How to claim veteran’s medals and display awards and insignia.
Hardcover Book $29.95
United States Military Patch Guide
From the Army, Marines, Army Air Force, Navy & Special Forces
The world’s most complete illustrated color guide and reference on United States Military Patches (Shoulder Sleeve Insignia). Covers World War I, World War II, Vietnam, Kuwait, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Iraq to present. Over 4,400 Military Patches in color for the Army, Army Air Force, Marine and Special Forces, plus specialty patches. Grouped by service from Armies to Regiments, from Airborne to Armor, from Infantry to Artillery are covered. All three smaller earlier editions of this guide have sold out and have become valuable collectors items and treasured references for veterans, collectors and historians. The hardback is beautifully printed with heavy paper and excellent color and is really a bargain at $29.95.
- The most complete and detailed picture reference of United States Army, Army Air Force, and Marine unit identification patches in the world
- Over 4,000 different full color military patches
- Grouped by service from Armies to Regiments, from Airborne to Armor, from Infantry to Artillery all of the services
- Size: 81/2” x 11” 162 pages, all color
United States Marine Corps Military Ribbon & Medal Wear Guide
The first complete color and illustrated guide for U.S. Marine Corps military ribbon and medal wear on officer and enlisted male and female uniforms. How to wear USMC military ribbons and attachments on the male and female uniform is illustrated in easy to follow detail with numerous color examples. A unique color chart shows the correct order for multi service ribbons wear for Marines who have served in other branches of the service (Army, Navy, USAF and USCG). Wear of full size and miniature medals is illustrated as well as the order of precedence for wear of awards on the right breast of the blue uniform.
- Detailed section describes each ribbons attachment and the correct method for mounting attachments is diagram for all five of the military services
- Most complete full-color reference of United States Marine ribbons available.
- An invaluable reference to all veterans, veteran’s families, members of the Armed Forces and reserves
- Softcover size: 8 1/2” x 11”, 24 pages